True Palisade Climber Step Machine
- One of the deepest steps in the industry
- AC motor ensures durability, low noise, and smooth motion
- Step-up assistance with both rear steps and integrated side pegs, plus dipping handrail
- Double-braking system for extra safety
- Offering premier safety features, best-in-class serviceability and versatile ease-of-use, TRUE’s Palisade Climber has been crafted to be rich in experience for exercisers and easy to maintain for your facility. Multiple console options provide customizable features, technology, and asset management capabilities for enhanced user engagement.
ENVISION II - 16
Access numerous entertainment options, workouts, and more on a beautiful 16" touchscreen. Compatible with Apple® Watch, connects wirelessly to track data like heart rate, calories, speed, and more.
Provide a premium level of personal entertainment and viewing on a crystal clear 16" integrated LCD screen with integrated TV and mirroring capabilities.
ENVISION II - 9
A smaller 9" touchscreen with simpler technology and features.
Simple and functional, giving your workout a head start.
Power Source 120V & 220V w/ step-up and step-down transformers Cord Length 12'/ 3.7 M Drive System AC Drive system Speed Sensor Optical Quick Access (1) Resistance Level thumb switch (Left) and (1) Stop/Pause thumb switch (Right) Resistance Source Double-Braking System Resistance Levels 20 Frame Construction Anti-rust design with sweat prevention Bluetooth Heart Rate Available on Transcend16, Transcend10 and Escalate9 Consoles Contact Heart Rate Monitoring Yes Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring Polar® Asset Management EcoFit Footprint 60.4"L x 31.5" W x 87.5" H (153.4 cm x 80 cm x 222.3 cm) Machine Weight 433 lbs / 196.4 kg Shipping Weight 540 lbs / 245 kg Maximum User Weight 400 lbs /181 kg Step-Up Height 13.3” / 33.3 cm Portability Four (4) Transport Wheels
Warranty Type Commercial (all dues paying facilities, regardless of usage) Frame Lifetime Parts 3 Years Labor 3 Years