True CT400 Treadmill
- Minimum Speed: 0.2 MPH (0.3 KPH)
- Optional Medical Handrails
- HRC Cruise Control® and Soft System® Deck
- Multiple Console Options Available
- The 400 treadmill provides your commercial facility with reliable performance and a high-quality experience with features like HRC Heart Rate Control® and TRUE’S low-impact Soft System®. In addition, the C400 is the ideal choice for rehabilitation use at health and medical facilities with a low speed of only .2 mph. A variety of console options provide the technology, features, and asset management needed for your facility.
ENVISION II - 16
Access numerous entertainment options, workouts, and more on a beautiful 16" touchscreen. Compatible with Apple® Watch, connects wirelessly to track data like heart rate, calories, speed, and more.
Provide a premium level of personal entertainment and viewing on a crystal clear 16" integrated LCD screen with integrated TV and mirroring capabilities.
ENVISION II - 9
A smaller 9" touchscreen with simpler technology and features.
Simple and functional, giving your workout a head start.
Take your treadmill to the next level with high-intensity interval training.
Power Source 120V/20A Dedicated (NEMA 5-20R Receptacle) 230V/15A Option Available Drive Motor TRUE 4HP Max Drive AC Motor Incline Motor 1,200 lbs of thrust Speed Sensor Optical Deck 1"/ 2.54 cm Medium Density Fiberboard Reversible Deck Standard Belt Lubricant Infused Siegling Multi-Ply with PVC Coating Rollers 3"/ 8 cm with Shielded Bearings Impact System True Soft System® Lubrication Silax Speed Range 0.2 to 12.0 MPH / 0.3 to 19 KPH Incline/Decline Range 0% to 15% Quick Access Speed, Incline, Start and Stop on Quick Access Point Frame Construction Robotically Welded Heavy-Gauge Steel Handrail Design Extended Handrails with Rubber, Moisture Resistant Grips Contact Heart Rate Monitoring Yes Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring Polar® Asset Management ECOFIT™
Warranty Type Commercial Frame Lifetime Motor 5 Years Parts 5 Years Labor 2 Years