Legend Pro Series GHSH Combo
MADE IN THE USA WITH AMERICAN STEEL & LABOR
- Large channeled pad with ample rollover cushioning.
- UHMW grip plate steps on all four corners.
- Large marine-grade footplate.
- Four sets of grab handles.
- Two sets of adjustable/removable resistance band pegs.
- Wheels for easy transport.
- Eleven distance settings for the footplate.
- Six height settings for the footplate.
- Two snap link attachment points on swingarm.
The posterior chain is where an athlete’s acceleration and speed comes from, and the Pro Series GHDH Combo hits it all. By combining a glute/ham developer with a reverse extension, the GHDH Combo provides complete posterior chain training with heavy-duty details to set it apart from the rest.
MEET THE PRO SERIES GHDH COMBO.
As a member of our Pro Series line, everything about this device is commercial-grade. Heavy duty features include marine-grade polymer grip plates, a huge contoured pad, and a large size that accommodates larger athletes while providing more room for exchanging plates on the hyper swingarm.
A lot of thought went into the details:
- Transport wheels for quick repositioning in the weight room (band pegs double as handles here).
- Adjustable/removable chrome band pegs.
- Four integrated steps to assist in mounting/dismounting.
- Smooth pillow block bearings with grease fittings for easy maintenance.
- A beefy chrome-plated pop pin cam makes footplate adjustments quick and durable.
- Side skirts with a laser-cut logo in your choice of colors.
- Provided with a wide nylon ankle strap.
- Two eyelets on swingarm allow for handle/accessory attachments for more exercise variety.
- Fully upholstered leg rollers.
THE IMPORTANCE OF A STRONG POSTERIOR CHAIN:
At the center of athletic performance training is the importance of a strong posterior chain–the low back, glutes, hamstrings, and calves–as this is where the athlete’s acceleration and speed is born. Glute/ham raises are a very effective form of training this muscle group, placing an emphasis on the hamstrings, while the reverse back extension places more of the emphasis on the lower back, a common problem area for athletes and non-athletes alike.
78.75 x 43 x 61.25