Legend Performance Series Half Cage
The premier half cage. This is our top-selling cage among high schools and those with floorspace and/or budget concerns. The Legend Fitness Half Cage features an open design wide enough and deep enough to accomplish all of your goals, yet its footprint is small enough to allow you to keep more space in your weight room. A frame welded from 3×3-inch tubing with only 8 frame bolts (compared with the competition’s 20 or more) means that this is the most rigid half cage you’ll look at today. Or any day.
Other class-leading features include 2-inch hole spacing for the ultimate in flexibility for hook and spotter arm placement, 12 chrome weight horns (again, welded to the frame, not bolted), the strongest welded J-hooks in the world, extended base with bolt-down tabs for extra stability and safety, and two very tough spotter arms with 1-inch racking pins. Lifting area is 54 inches deep. Spotter arms reach 24 inches from the front of the uprights, which feature laser-cut hole numbering. Each upright is a single, fully welded piece for ease of assembly and unparalleled rigidity.
Bar, bench and weights sold separately. Pro Style Crossmember, Swivel Grip Handles, and Lower Band Pegs shown on in images above are optional extras.
MADE IN THE USA WITH AMERICAN STEEL & LABOR
- Only 8 frame bolts for increased rigidity/ease of setup/reduced maintenance.
- Lifting area is 51 inches deep.
- Spotter arms reach 24 inches from the front of the uprights.
- Each side is a single welded piece for the ultimate in rigidity.
- Standard top crossmember is a 1¼-inch diameter pull-up bar.
- Chrome plated, Olympic peg plate storage.
- 2-inch hole spacing with laser-cut numbering.
54.7 x 68.2 x 88.7