Bodycraft F438 RFT Rack Functional Trainer
Our Rack Functional Trainer (RFT) is built for MAXIMUM flexibility and safety. Rugged construction and adjustable spotter arms make your workout enjoyable, quick and safe. Add the optional Dip Handles and a Utility Bench for a Complete Strength Training System.
POWER RACK FEATURES
- Pop-pin adjustments: easy to adjust and always out of the way of your bar
- Indexed Uprights: Laser-etched numbers on the 4 uprights.
- Two-inch spacing: precise adjustments to safely and effectively customize your workout
- Chin-Up Bar: inversion boots, hanging ab straps, bands, etc.
- High-density Rubber: securely screwed down to the safety hooks and spotters
- Customizable: allows for optional dip handles and a variety of utility benches.
CABLE PULLEY FEATURES
- Dual Independent 150lb Weight Stacks: with a 2:1 ratio. Optional 200lbs available
- Dual Adjustable Functional Pulleys: Swiveling, Independent with 23 positions each
- Dual High Pulleys: Swiveling, Independent
- Dual Low Pulleys: Independent
- Accessories: Long Lat Bar, Row/Curl Bar, Ankle Strap, 2 Single Handles, 2 Chains.
- 2″ Spacing between each adjustment point
- 34.5″ depth between uprights (working space)
- 43″ wide between uprights (working space)
- Durable rubber on safety bars and bar hooks prevent scratching
- Bar Catches and Safety Spotters Tested to 1200lbs.
- Rugged heavy gauge 2″ x 3″ steel tubing
- 1/2″ hardened steel bolts at all connection points
- Triangular gussets in corners
- Weight Stacks Dual 150lbs. Weight Stacks with Magnetic Selector Pins. The weight stack to user weight ratio is 2:1. Can be upgraded to 200lbs each.
- Assembled Weight 665lbs. for the 150lb. stack version and 715lbs. for the 200lb. stack version
- Dimensions: 65”L x 59″W x83.2″H
- Frame: Lifetime*
- Parts: Lifetime*
- Light Commercial:
- Frame: 10 years*
- Parts: 2 years*
- 6 months- wear items*
*Warranty applies to defects in materials and workmanship to the original owner only. See manual for details.